2019 Content: Creating Value with Managed Services
As the market changes, with new layers of competition, expanded customer requirements and external pressures, MSPs must adapt their business practices to win customers and create value, both for their clients and themselves within an increasingly competitive market.
What is the content of the Managed Services and Hosting Summit?
Amongst the issues discussed and examined will be:
- What customers are asking for and how Managed Services suppliers can meet their demands more efficiently within a managed environment
- Emerging opportunities in managed services including AI, IoT, vertical market specialisation, digital marketing and other differentiators
- Staying relevant and strategic in the face of commoditisation of public cloud
- Winning by integrating additional and add-on services
- Offering security and compliance
Please Note: The Managed Services and Hosting Summit reserves the right to make any necessary changes to this agenda. Every effort will be made to keep presentations and speakers as represented. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. The Managed Services and Hosting Summit reserves the right to use photographs of any attendee for future promotions.